"When To Dial 911" Sample Quiz
Company : ______________________________________________
1) What is the most important information to provide when calling 911?
(Circle the correct answers)
- Your name.
Your phone number.
What you're wearing.
2) If you have access to both a landline and a cellphone, you should always call 911 from a cell phone?
3) Which of these scenarios is considered an emergency?
Your dog got loose.
You cut your finger while cooking.
Your oven is on fire.
You have a skunk in your backyard.
4) What should you do if you call 911 by mistake?
Stay on the line and tell them what happened.
Keep calling back and hanging up.
Let it go to voicemail when they call you back.
5) If calling from a cellphone, the call will always go to the correct 911 dispatch center?
BONUS) What are your local police/fire/ems phone numbers?